Warrington Township York County, Pennsylvania
Warrington Township Municipal Building
3345 Rosstown Road, Wellsville, PA 17365
Office hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
Phone: (717)432-9082 or (800)-900-9082
FAX: (717)432-7238email: email@example.com
CHURCH ROAD AND ROBSON ROAD RESIDENTS
The Township has contracted with Russell Standard Corp from Fayetteville, PA, to furnish a treatment of Type A Bituminous fiber reinforced seal coat to Church and Robson Road. Last year Kinsley Construction repaired the road edges and with this treatment the road will be completed.
Russell Standard plans to begin the work next week – the week of June 20th. Weather will determine which day they will start, but the work should be completed in one day.
Although there might be times of inconvenience, the road will not be closed to traffic.
- PENN WASTE ANNOUNCED RATE INCREASES BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2022.
- ay per bag = $8.50 each
- Recycling only service = $25.50 per quarter
- 4 container service = $83.76 per quarter (335.04 per year)
- 8 container service = $100.65 per quarter (402.60 per year)
TAKE BRUSH TO SPRING VALLEY MULCH AT NO CHARGE
The following trash service items are available in the Township Office:
- Orange Pay per Bag trash bags are $8.50 each
- 33 gallon recycle cans are $4.00 each