Warrington Township York County, Pennsylvania
Warrington Township Municipal Building
3345 Rosstown Road, Wellsville, PA 17365
Office hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
Phone: (717)432-9082 or (800)-900-9082
A class will be offered by a certified instructor with the American Heart Association free to Township residents. Participants will receive a certification card from Holy Spirit Hospital upon completion.
The class is one 3 – 3 ½ hour evening and we are looking at June 28th at 6:00 PM. Participants will construct and take home a 1st Aid Kit as part of the class.
- Please call or email the Township office by June 7th with questions or to enroll.
- PENN WASTE ANNOUNCED RATE INCREASES BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2022.
- Pay per bag = $8.50 each
- Recycling only service = $25.50 per quarter
- 4 container service = $83.76 per quarter (335.04 per year)
- 8 container service = $100.65 per quarter (402.60 per year)
TAKE BRUSH TO SPRING VALLEY MULCH AT NO CHARGE
The following trash service items are available in the Township Office:
- Orange Pay per Bag trash bags are $8.50 each
- 33 gallon recycle cans are $4.00 each